Measuring the runout of ammunition and ammunition components with the Accuracy One Concentricity Gauge is a simple. The following steps walk you through the process.
Accuracy One Concentricity Gauge Instructions:
- Install the component into the high-precision roller bearing v-blocks.
- Adjust in the machine slots so the drive wheel is in the center of the component.
- Lower the drive wheel until contact is made with the component.
- Slide the indicator stand into position and adjust the indicator until it’s contact point touches the component (by .005″).
- Turn the directional drive wheel in the direction that pushes the component against the cartridge stop.
- Measure the concentricity of your component.
- Change components and repeat.
More Info: Concentricity Gauge Instructional Video