The Accuracy One Concentricity Gauge allows you to Measure the runout of ammunition and ammunition components.
The Concentricity Gauge measures the internal and external neck runout of your cartridge case as well as seated bullet runout. It can also measure the runout of the ogive, bearing surface and boat-tail of individual bullets and can even measure your primer pocket runout.
Our Concentricity Gauge allows you to easily check the effectiveness of your reloading equipment. It also allows you to check and organize the quality of your factory-loaded ammunition. Starting the bullet straight into the rifling of the barrel is essential for accurate shooting. The smallest improvements in your accuracy are worth every penny.
Weight: 4.5 lbs, Dimensions: base 4in x 7in
Concentricity Gauge Features:
- Directional Drive Wheel pushes the cartridge or bullet into the stop for accurate repeatable readings with equal pressure. The replaceable rubber drive ring will not harm the cartridge or bullet.
- Two position bullet / cartridge stop.
- Ultra high precision ball bearings provide friction free movement.
- Heavy steel base with E-coat finish & bolt on rubber feet.
- Indicator stand and roller blocks ride in machined slots and are held in place by N42 Neodymium magnets which allow for very smooth, tool free adjustments.
- Indicator stand rides in both machined slots which allows for both internal and external measurements.
- Fine Adjustment Horizontal Indicator Stand will allow very smooth and fine adjustments.
- Indicator Stand will accept horizontal indicators that are .350″ wide or narrower, and are 1.75″ to 2.25″ from the indicator contact point to the center of the main body.
- Adjustable mechanical arm stop holds the arm up for one handed operation.
- Precision Drive Wheel has a 13:1 ratio for .22 rimfire, 7:1 for magnums, and 3.7:1 for 50BMG.
- Accepts cartridges from 22 rimfire to 50BMG.
How to Order the Accuracy One Concentricity Gauge:
- Without Indicator: $280
- With Shars Indicator: $325 (more info)
- With Mitutoyo Indicator: $400 (more info)
Call (814) 684-5322
Download and complete the ORDER FORM. Be sure to include a check or money order. Orders will be shipped when payment clears.
Additional Accuracy One Concentricity Gauge Information:
- Concentricity Gauge Instructions
- Concentricity Gauge Indicator Options
- Concentricity Gauge Instructional Video