Improve ballistic coefficient (BC) and consistency with our Bullet Tipping Die.
Bullet Tipping Die Features:
- 303 stainless steel construction
- Fine .0005” adjustment increments
- Caliber sleeve and tipping punch are hand fit for very close tolerance
- Knurled adjuster stem
- Oversize stem lock
- Caliber sleeves available for .22/6mm/6.5mm/7mm/.308/.338
- Tipping punches available for different bullet profiles.
- Positive stop bullet pusher bottoms on Bullet Tipping Die body
- The same die adjustments will work in any press regardless of make or condition.
- Tipping punch shapes are developed in CAD.
- Tipping punch height adjustments allow for full bullet support prior to the tipping process.
- Floating caliber sleeve compensates for any misalignment in the reloading press.
- All critical parts are machined on high tolerance Swiss CNC machines.
How to Order the Bullet Tipping Die:
The Bullet Tipping Die is made up of the following three components, which vary based on the caliber/bullet you will be tipping. To order a complete Bullet Tipping Die, select the three components that are needed for your bullet tipping needs.
- Tipping Die Body – Same for all calibers/bullets.
- Caliber Sleeve – Specific to the calibers you will be tipping.
- Tipping Punch – Specific to the bullets you will be tipping.
The following chart shows the pricing for each component. To determine which tipping punch is needed, see our Tipping Punch Guide.
|Bullet Tipping Die Part Numbers & Pricing|
|DB1||Tipping Die Body||$145|
|CS224||Caliber Sleeve .224 Cal||$50|
|CS243||Caliber Sleeve .243/6mm Cal||$50|
|CS264||Caliber Sleeve .264/6.5mm Cal||$50|
|CS284||Caliber Sleeve .284/7mm Cal||$50|
|CS308||Caliber Sleeve .308 Cal||$50|
|CS338||Caliber Sleeve .338 Cal||$50|
|Replace “XXX” with Tipping Punch number (example: TP-B4).
See the Tipping Punch Guide
Call (814) 684-5322
Download and complete the ORDER FORM. Be sure to include a check or money order. Orders will be shipped when payment clears.