CTK Precision & Accuracy One Announce Precision Primer Gauge
Clintonville, WI – May 2018 – CTK Precision and Accuracy One have joined forces once again with the introduction of their newest precision reloading tool, the Precision Primer Gauge.
The Accuracy One Precision Primer Gauge is a tool set designed to make precision measurements of primer pocket depth and the depth of seated primers in relationship to the face of the case head. It can also be used to measure the thickness of an unseated primer, allowing you to calculate the optimum seating depth for the particular primers and cases you are loading.
Precision Primer Gauge Features:
- Digital Indicator with 0.01mm/0.0005″ resolution
- Gauge Body is machined from 303 stainless steel
- Small primer stem
- Large primer stem
- .223 and .308 zeroing block
- Magnum and .338 Lapua zeroing block
- Nylon screw for securing the gauge body to the indicator
- Compatible with 300 Win. Mag case head diameter (.532”) cartridges, .308 Win. case head diameter (.473”) cartridges, and .223 Rem. case head diameter (.378”) cartridges using either large or small primers.
Learn more at: https://bullettipping.com/products/precision-primer-gauge/
About CTK Precision
CTK Precision is a U.S. based manufacturer of shooting equipment and gun accessories. Their products are designed to maximize firearm efficiency, giving shooters more accuracy and range time. See the full lineup of CTK Precision products at www.ctkprecision.com. You can also follow CTK Precision on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
About Accuracy One:
Accuracy One Shooting Supplies opened its doors in 1996. It is owned and operated by John and Dianne Hoover. The Hoover’s are long range shooters and strive to offer the best components to build accurate rifles and the best tools for reloading for the optimum results. Accuracy One sells the components needed to build 1,000 yard rifles and the reloading equipment necessary to achieve the best shooting results. For more information, visit www.accuracyone.com.